There are several resources on International Commercial Arbitration available for students at the University of Wisconsin Law School.
Available on reserve at the law library
- International Commercial Arbitration, Redfern and Hunter
Uniform Law For International Sales, 3rd ed., Honnold
- Documentary History of the Uniform Law for International Sales, Honnold
- International Sales Law, DiMatteo, Dhooge, et al.
- International Sales Law: United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, Enderlein and Maskow
- CISG and the Unification of International Trade Law, Zeller
- Understanding the CISG in the USA, Lookofsky
- Commentary on the International Sales Law, Gioffre and Milan
- International Commercial Arbitration and the Courts, Smit and Pechota
- Review of the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, 2004-2005 Pace International Law Review, Sellier
- Review of the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG), Cornell International Law Journal
Available on the web
- Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot List (links to past winning memorandum and the Vis Rules).
- Electronic Library on International Commercial Law and the CISG
- Corterier’s Commentary on the CISG
- UNDROIT Principles & CISG search by Article
- UNCITRAL texts on the CISG
- Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot
- Willem C. Vis (East) International Commercial Arbitration Moot
Hong Kong Information
- DiscoverHongKong – official travel guide from the Hong Kong Tourism Board
- CIA – The World Factbook – Hong Kong