Please consider sponsoring the 2017 Jackie Macaulay Auction!
A quarter of UW law grads last year went into public interest, government, or clerkships. The summer positions that help students prepare for those jobs are typically low or un-paid. In order to help students in public interest, PILF and WLSA offer scholarships each year. The Jackie Macaulay Auction allows PILF and WLSA to raise money for these scholarships and to encourage students to continue their work in public interest law. We refuse to let financial constraints keep talented students from pursuing their careers public interest.
The event is not possible without the generous support of local business and law firms throughout Wisconsin. As a 100% student-organized and student-run event, we largely depend on sponsors to help make this event a success.
Interested in sponsoring?
To sponsor the auction, please contact Alex Abernethy at firstname.lastname@example.org or Brenna McLaughlin at email@example.com.
We are happy to work with you to create a sponsorship option that works best for you or your firm. We have two levels that our typical sponsors like to take advantage of but if you have something else in mind – please let us know!
Silver Level, $250
- Three free tickets
- Firm name listed on JMA website
- Firm name listed in slide show presented at event
Gold Level, $750
- Five free tickets
- Sponsorship acknowledgment in the program
- Firm name and logo listed on JMA website
- Firm name and logo listed in slide show presented at event
- Recognition on tables at event
- Please email the sponsor chairs above to discuss individual sponsorship