ASJA is very pleased to invite members to participate in two very
important Council on Law in Higher Education (CLHE) webinars that we are sponsoring.
*Solomon Amendment: Compliance and Best Practices*
When: May 11th, 2:00-3:30 pm (Eastern)
Where: Whereever you want!
Presenter: Eliott Baker, Slippery Rock University Executive Director of Academic Records, Summer School & Graduate Studies About the program: This program is primarily designed to be an overview of compliance issues relating to the Solomon Amendment. A brief amount of time will be dedicated to discussing the case. In addition, best practices and suggestions will be provided.
Specifically, this program will provide:
1) Concise overview of the recent Supreme Court case
2) What kind of access and information must you provide to military recruiters?
3) What is “student recruiting information”?
4) How is the Solomon Amendment inter-related with FERPA?
5) How often do you have to respond to requests for “student recruiting information”?
There will also be plenty of time for Q & A!
To learn more or to register, please visit: