Panel 2: Cross-cutting issues
The 2012 Symposium’s second panel will focus on cross-cutting issues impacting all countries. Topics include biofuels and food security, human and indigenous rights, intellectual property, and land tenure.
The second panel will include the following speakers:
- Steph Tai (University of Wisconsin Law School, moderator)
- Shalanda Baker (University of Wisconsin Law School)
- Sarah Tran (Southern Methodist University Law School)
- Holly Gibbs (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Kalli Murray (Marquette Law School)