The following 2012 Wisconsin International Law Journal Symposium presentations can be downloaded by clicking on the individual presentation names.
- Professor David Freestone,“Climate Change & Renewable Energy: Opportunities & Challenges for International Law.”
- Attorney Deborah Erwin, ““State Energy Policy Trends.”
- Professor Steven Weissman,“Effective Renewable Energy Policy — Leave It to the States?” (Due to the file size, this presentation has been uploaded in sections: Section 1, Section 2, Section 3, and Section 4).
- Professor Melissa Powers,“Small is (Still) Beautiful: Designing U.S. Energy Policies to Increase Localized Renewable Energy Generation.” (Due to the file size, this presentation has been uploaded in sections: Section 1, Section 2, Section 3, and Section 4).
- Attorney Shalanda Baker, ““Does Free and Prior Informed Consent Matter?”
- Professor Tseming Yang, “An Overview of Renewable Energy Policy in China.”
- Professor David Trubek & Paulina Calfucoy Alarcón,“Producing Sustainable Biofuels for the European Market: Brazil and the EU’s Renewable Energy Standards.”