Not all past symposia have information that is easily entered onto this site. Please check the past issues page– some symposia’s proceedings were published in journals.
- 2016: Stamping Privacy’s Passport: The Role of International Law in Safeguarding Individual Privacy
- 2015: International Law Walks the Line: Border Disputes and Resolution for the 21st Century
- 2014: Creation of International Law: Exploring the International Law Components of Peace
- 2013: A Comparative Perspective on Social Justice Lawyering in Asia: Conditions, Practices and Possibilities
- 2012: Renewable Energy & Climate Change: Opportunities & Challenges
- 2010: Personal Reminiscences of David Trubek
- 2009: Global Climate Change and Sustainable Development:
Challenges and Opportunities for International Law (2009 Symposium Flyer)
- 2008: Dialogue on Cross-Border Health Care
- 2007: Islamic Law in a Globalized World: Implications for
Contemporary Finance Law
- 2006: Humanitarian Intervention After 9/11
- 2005: Economic Globalization and Corporate Governance
- 2004: Speaking Law to Power: International Law and
- 2003: The Newly Established International Criminal Court
- 2002: Access to Medicines for the Developing World:
International Facilitation or Hindrance?
- 2001: A Right to Democracy?
- 2000: National Merger Enforcement, Transnational Mergers,
and the Global Economy
- 1999: Regulation of International Capital Markets